Build your own London Big Ticket and save up to £63
The London Big Ticket puts you in control, giving you great savings when you combine unmissable London attractions in one ticket.
Go BIG and combine up to 4 attractions for £55 per adult and save £63 compared to individual tickets. Or it's £51 per adult for three and £40 per adult for two attractions.
Make it the ultimate day out in London, or come back for another amazing day as your ticket is valid for 90 days from your first visit.
Buy your tickets online here, 24 hours in advance, and we guarantee the lowest prices.
The Best Things to do on London for Halloween and Half term 2017
For a Halloween half term packed full with more fun than frights, these are the top attractions that London has to offer…
Explore the London attractions you would like to visit in the next 90 days on this website and add them to your basket
Review the upgrades available on your selection
Choose the first attraction you would like to visit in your selection
Proceed to our shopping cart on your first attraction website and purchase your ticket, selecting your time slot to visit
How to find attractions
- Coach drop off and pick-up bays are available on Belvedere Road next to the Coca-Cola London Eye and Jubilee Gardens. Visit website for details.
- By Underground: Within walking distance of Westminster, Waterloo or Embankment.
- By Train: A 5 minute walk from Waterloo or 10 minutes from Charing Cross.
Madame Tussauds London
- A coach drop off and pick-up point can be found in front of Madame Tussauds on Marylebone Road.
- By Underground: A short walk from Baker Street.
- By Train: A 10 minute walk from Marylebone Station